- Online booking, appointment management, receipts and more. Manage everything on your time and on demand.
- Active sessions without passive treatment. No being left alone with a heat pack or repeating exercises that can be done independently.
- Treatment sessions completed with a Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT). No aides or assistants.
- Customized home programs built around your specific needs, giving you the information you need to heal between appointments
- Sessions with therapist only when necessary for your healing. No excessive appointments. Most patients see results with 1-2 sessions per week.
HOLISTIC FULL BODY TREATMENT
- Manual (hands-on) therapy techniques used throughout each session.
- Learn minimal equipment exercises to use pre-workout, at home, or in the office.
- Pain science education offered to help you discover and rehabilitate sources of pain, reducing the need for medication and surgery.
- Systematic tests and reviews each session to determine treatment effectiveness and progress.
- Meet your DPT in a location that suits you.
- Receiving a customized home training program online that is updated with each visit.
- Mobile Visits in all 5 boroughs, in your personal or office gym
ABOUT THE MILLER PT TEAM
David Miller, DPT received his Bachelor of Science degree in Communication Disorders from the University of Wyoming (2010), and went on to complete his Doctorate of Physical Therapy from the University of Utah (2013).
Growing up in Wyoming, David’s small town was calm and laid-back, two traits that David’s New York City patients tend to see in his practice. A consistent and steady approach to physical therapy is natural for David, who sees the best results in targeted improvement, focusing on the entire body as a unit and not just the injured body part.
By taking the time to focus on specific PT issues, he and his patients can work together to identify dysfunctional movement at all levels of the body, apply personalized treatments, and meet each patient’s individual goals.
David enjoys playing racquetball, and spending time in the outdoors, particularly in the mountains, whenever time permits.
David currently lives in Brooklyn with his wife Ashley, an actor and small business owner.